Edition No. 1
The first issue has been published.
Short messages and events.
- Street Art. Allan Schwartzman
- Aesthetic Poverty and Egomania. Oliver Kuhnert
- 2000 Years of Graffiti or Each Age has the Walls it deserves. Detlef Hoffmann
- Graffiti as Sport. Moritz Klein
- In the Beginning there was the Word. James Walmesley
- Some Kind (of) Stranger. Another One
- What is Graffiti? An Attempt at a Philosophical Definition. Ralf Beuthan
- Urban Graffiti as Territorial Markers. David Ley and Roman Cybriwsky
- Tony Klicklack — Graffiti´s not Dead
- Gen Atem / Miriam Bossard — Form is Emptiness
- Aris und Toska — But you don´t see Me.
- Moses & Taps und Edward Nightingale — 18/1